RUNDERBREW has partnered with the Colorado Brewery Running Series (BRS) for this event.
BRS is holding their 2019 Kickoff Party as a part of the day’s festivities. Since 2016 they’ve been holding 5k runs at breweries across Colorado. You run, and then you drink beer, it couldn’t be more simple than that! From March through December 2019, they will be holding 30+ 5k fun runs at some of your favorite Colorado breweries!
During the festival, BRS will be offering discount deals on merchandise and registration for all of their 2019 events, including single events, six packs, and Brew Crew season passes.
Want to get some exercise before hitting up the RUNDERBREW Craft Beer Festival, and be entered to win some great giveaway prizes? Follow the steps below:
- Run/walk a 5k course along the South Platte River Trail before entering the RUNDERBREW festival (the course route will be immediately adjacent to the festival)*
- Show the volunteers near the entrance arch, or at the Brewery Running Series registration table that you completed the 5k run (If you are sweaty, we will trust that you just ran the course, or show us you ran on your mobile running app – Strava, Nike+, MapMyRun, etc.)
- Receive a drawing ticket for all of the day’s giveaway prizes (Drawings will be held at 4pm, and you must be present to win.)
- We will have two unofficial start waves at 12:15pm and 1:15pm if you would like to run with a group, but you can feel free to run the route anytime before entering the festival. Stop by the check-in desk at the festival for a course map and a waiver if you are planning on running with the group (desk open starting at 11:30am)
- Run the route beforehand by using the Strava mobile app. Follow the link below, or search for the Colorado Brewery Running Series club in the app, and there you will find the RUNDERBREW course. With Strava, you can run the segment starting days ahead of time!!