RUNDERBREW has partnered with the Colorado Brewery Running Series (BRS) for this event.
BRS is holding their 2020 Kickoff Party as a part of the day’s festivities. Since 2016 they’ve been holding 5k runs at breweries across Colorado. You run, and then you drink beer, it couldn’t be more simple than that! From February through December 2020, they will be holding 30+ 5k fun runs at some of your favorite Colorado breweries!
During the festival, BRS will be offering one-day-only discount deals on all 2020 registration packages and Brew Crew season passes:
- Brew Crew Season Pass – $359 (over a $1250 total value!) Access to all 2020 events (34+), free second beer at every event, 2020 Hop Passport, and a 2020 Brew Crew T-Shirt
- 2 pack – $52 (normally $60)
- 4 pack – $99 (normally $120)
- 6 pack – $139 (normally $180)
- 12 pack – $269 (normally $360)
Want to get some exercise before hitting up the RUNDERBREW Craft Beer Festival, and be entered to win some great giveaway prizes? Follow the steps below:
- Run/walk a 5k course along the South Platte River Trail before entering the RUNDERBREW festival
- Show the volunteers near the entrance arch, or at the Brewery Running Series registration table that you completed the 5k run (If you are sweaty, we will trust that you just ran the course, or show us you ran on your mobile running app – Strava, Nike+, MapMyRun, etc.)
- Receive a drawing ticket for all of the day’s giveaway prizes (Drawings will be held at 4pm, and you must be present to win.)
- We will have two unofficial start waves at 12:15pm and 1:15pm if you would like to run with a group, but you can feel free to run the route anytime before entering the festival. Stop by the check-in desk at the festival for a course map and a waiver if you are planning on running with the group (desk open starting at 11:30am)
- Run the route beforehand by using the Strava mobile app. Follow the link below (course coming soon), or search for the Colorado Brewery Running Series club in the app, and there you will find the RUNDERBREW course. With Strava, you can run the segment starting days ahead of time!!